Capturing Happiness

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Capturing Happiness #1

When it seems the day could not get any worse, it is important to find a moment of happiness. It's important because when you find yourself dwelling on the negative of the past and dread what the future holds you are not enjoying the life God has given us. One day of staying negative could become two and two to three, and it is said once you do it three times it is yours. So instead of owning negative thoughts and spreading negative moments I want to share and own moment of happiness through pictures. I plan on doing this daily as long as I can.....So here we go!



This is my happy face! Trust me I can look at this picture and critique my eyes, smile, freckles, teeth....but this is me! I will love me just the way I am. Try anyways....LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment