10 Great Things on MY Birthday
1. My hubby was in bed with me when I woke up....instead of at work.
2. KK was so excited to tell me Happy Birthday and give me her gifts that she picked out. A heart necklace and 3 sets of cubic earrings. Wore them to church
3. Made it to church on time without any hiccups. The message was awesome. KK was able to show me where in the Bible the book Peter is and what it was about. I love church!
4. My brother remembered my age 32, unlike everyone else who thought I was older. crazy people!
5. My Mom stopped by to give me more jewelry and brought over a cake. It was so good.
6. Dana stopped by to pick up KK which gave Ricky and I time to go to Lowes and buy flowers
7. Planted flowers ....did I mention the weather was amazing!
8. We shared the first valley lemon off the tree for the season.
9. Watched Army Wives season finale...relax
10. Talked to Xavier and his roommates on Skype....It was so good seeing him.
So this is my Wally World moment.....Friday night we got to the Pleasure Pier they were closing. I seriously was disappointed. I was looking forward to riding the rides with my friends. But it was a no go. Maybe next time.