Capturing Happiness

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

LMAO! Boy does time Fly!

Okay, let me give you an update! I still have not completed the Waldorf Doll. I finished the head.....which came out really cute! But that is it.....Still no body or hair! The head currently lives on my night stand waiting to come alive. I figured if I see it every day it would remind me that I need to finish or inspire me.

So what am I doing now? I stayed up until 2 am working on a cheer uniform for my daughter's American Girl doll. THAT I know I will complete. Since,  I am under contract by KK. I have finished the bloomers and the skirt. The shirt still needs some work but I am waiting to here back from the cheer coach to find out what KK's uniform will look like. So hopefully tonight it will get completed.

Me: Guess I'm heading back to the Sweat Shop
KK: Mom why don't you just get a fan?

I love that girl she has all the answers!

So for the sake of documenting my life through photos here are a few of my favorites:
Here are two towels I made while going through the hood towel craze! The designs came from Applique Corner ! I believe I bought almost all the designs. Yeah, I went crazy shopping not making. LOL

                                         
I made this shirt for 4th of July. Another awesome design from Hang To Dry Applique Crissie and Scott design so many wonderful things it is almost impossible to create them all. This one is my favorite!


This is my 1st place Trout! 6.9 oz 28 inches
Check out my bobber shirt! I got plenty of stares.


This is my hubby in the pouring rain hoping to catch a winning fish. I'm in the boat covering myself with a towel eating a snickers.

The pictures were taken during two different tournaments...So No I didn't beat my hubby.  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment