Capturing Happiness

Friday, August 17, 2012

HTD Block Letters


So I bought this design from Hang To Dry Applique....WAY long ago! And I have totally been putting it off due to fear and the unknown. And oh my goodness they are so dang easy! It literally took me an hour or less to stitch them out. Now to put them together and hang them in KK's room will be another accomplishment on its own. KK picked out the pink and black polka dot ribbon.....not my first pick but it works!

KK moment:
So the other night I was in the need of some "Leave me alone in my studio so I can find peace Moment" and KK was in the need of "I'm the Princess and I want you to sit and watch another episode of Jesse with me Moment"

KK: Mom I want you (tired eyes)
Me: I will be there in a minute. Just go lay down.
KK: I want you now.
Me: Just give me a minute and I will be there
KK: No, I want you with me
Me: KK I just need a minute and I will be there OKAY! (angry face)
KK: WAAAAAAAAAAAHH! running down the hall way.

I was thinking OMG...Please. All I need is a minute to wind down. UGH! Now I can hear her crying and screaming "I want you" "Daddy, I want you"
Huh? I guess she doesn't realize her Daddy is at work....she's not getting that either. Oh well,  she will get over it.  Then I hear "SHE IS SO MEAN! I want you now DADDY!" I immediately get up to see who she is talking to.  She had called her Dad using Skype from her Itouch! LOL Really?! Tech Savy at 6 years old. Wow!




No comments:

Post a Comment