Capturing Happiness

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Will she be a song writer one day.....

Yesterday when I picked up KK from Memaw's house....
Memaw: Oh my gosh, she is so cute. She wants to write a song and she wanted me to help her. Let me go get it. But she said she doesn't want you to see it yet.
Me: Okay..smiling. No telling what she came up with
Memaw: Then she said we needed to add "do do do do" and started humming music.
Me: She is so crazy. I hope she finishes it.
Memaw: Too bad Mr. KCP will be picking her up from school tomorrow. So then maybe we could finish it.
Me: Hopefully, she won't forget about it.

I can't wait to hear it once she completes it. I remember making up songs as a child but never sharing them with anyone. It's awesome that she knows she is cool =).

No comments:

Post a Comment